Monday, September 15, 2008

9-1 in Volleyball!!!!!!


Tonight, I am excited. I had my toughest games tonight. We won both in 3 games. (that is we won 2 games out of 3). These girls played very well. We were very evenly match. We wanted it more. I am very proud of them. Many times as a coach, you want your kids to know how proud you are of them. I am not sure at this point if they understand. I know i am a hard coach. I want to win. I want us to play well. I am very competitive. Hopefully tomorrow, we will have a good practice as we prepared to play on of these hard teams again on Thursday. I am going for my 10th win this season. I am excited!!! You can be excited with me! 9-1 BABY!!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

WhooHoo!!!!! Way to go girls and Coach!

Liz Moore said...

You go boy!!! Sorry, that doesn't quite have the same affect as You Go Girl! :)

Congrats!!

Becky said...

I am impressed! What an accomplishment. Also loved your previous post listing the things you love. Hope all is going well with you.

James E. Miller said...

Your volleyball team rocks! And the new blog design by the way looks sharp. I led signign in chapel today. "One more time!" No, but it went well. Thanks for the help.