Thursday, December 6, 2007

I have not posted lately!

I have not posted anything lately. It has been busy. Right now, I am in a musical this weekend with East Cobb. I am fighting a cold as well. I do have a solo. Just pray that I will be able to do it. I have been helping with the basketball team. I think I may be going thru my midlife crisis of always wanting to be a coach especially a basketball coach. It has been fun. Lately, I have been thinking and praying about family, my students, and the school I work for. I may have said this before, but I hate when Adults fail children. I am seeing it a lot lately. It is not good. It is from satan. I have been looking deeply at myself lately as well. I love what I am doing,and I am very grateful for all the opportunities. I don't want to fail the children. I guess, I just need to rest and take a weekend off soon. I hope the holidays are going great for you. We are about 2 weeks out from our break. Happy Holiday's to everyone.

1 comment:

Liz Moore said...

Terry, I've just been catching up with you. I'm so glad your mom is doing better! Your mom and you have been in my prayers. You are so great with kids. They are lucky to have you. God is using you in amazing ways. Continue to follow His lead. His plans for you are GREAT!! Merry Christmas to you!!