Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Update

Well,

Tonight I began my assistant coaching career by helping our 8th Grade Basketball Team to victory. We are 1-0. It was beautiful. I will only have to attend games with our team. I love the game of basketball and have a dream of one day coaching my own team. I have days in which I would like to teach bible and coach both basketball and football. My new dream job besides the one I currently have. I am the Chaplain for both Elementary and Junior High. Some days, I think I am better suited to coach and teach bible. This is just the time of year for teachers.

My mom is doing great! She has been sober now for a while. We look forward to the holidays.

I am back at East Cobb and worship has been incredible. I believe I needed and the congregation needed me to be gone for awhile. absence makes the heart grow fonder I believe is the saying.

Dating: Right now no one special. I have lost some weight here lately worrying about my mom. We are good, and I look forward to getting back on the saddle of dating again.

3 comments:

James E. Miller said...

Congrats on the big win! That must feel good. I'm sure you are looking forward to some holiday down time, as I am.

Hope you're well, brother...

Rachel said...

Terry, I just caught up on your blog. I will be praying for you and mom. I know the Lord will guide you with the right words to say. God bless you brother!

James E. Miller said...

I saw you and Rich in the latest Christian Chronicle. Good story on GACS!