Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I have been tagged!

I was tagged by Jim Miller , a good friend of mine Here's my Christmas list.

1. Wrapping or gift bags? Gift bags - regift bag.
2. Real or artificial tree? Artificial- I have never had a tree in my house.
3. When do you put up the tree? Don't
4. When do you take the tree down? dont .
5. Do you like eggnog? NO.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Train set- I loved train set.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Fruitcake
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? email is easier- I usually mail them every two years
10. Favorite Christmas Movie? Preacher's wife
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Day after- cheap sales .
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham sandwiches- honey baked
13. Clear lights or colored on the tree? don't matter- I don't have a tree .
14. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
15. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel every two years.
16. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? No, they did not come around my neighborhood.
17. Angel on the tree top or a star? NO, I don't have a tree.
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Christmas eve.
19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Bells as you enter and exit the stores
20. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color? No
21. What do you leave for Santa? Knuckle sandwich if he were to come into my house.
22. Least favorite holiday song? See # 19.
23. Favorite ornament? Cracker Barrel store ornament

I have tagged Liz, Rachel, Cara

1 comment:

Alissa said...

So are you trying to say you DON'T have a Christmas tree? :)