Monday, September 17, 2007

Life has been good!

Life has been good. I am enjoying life here lately. I have spent some quality time with my mom, enjoying the bible classes at North Atlanta, and enjoying my work at GAC. Life is good! I did missed out on a white water trip this past weekend. I was looking forward to going and then I overslept. Can you believe that? I can't believe it! I went to bed early, excited about going down that river. I told my classes how I was looking forward to it, and then I overslept. I thought I set the alarm( I set the time to wake up, but did not push the turn alarm on button). I am sooooo mad at myself. I tried to clean my apartment and had enough of that and took my mom out to lunch instead of finishing this great task. Well, tonight is volleyball games. I will attend my Junior High team and then proceed to North Atlanta and play with Jay Collins and others. Some may remember this red head. I have known him for so long. He is a really cool guy. Nothing new on the woman front, but I am attending a great class to expose my issues. (Mainly to myself, not really out in front of people- Are you kidding me?) Anyway, those of you still reading, God is not threw with me yet! Keep being good!

2 comments:

James E. Miller said...

Everything is always a black/white issue with you, isn't it Terry?

Why couldn't you simply call it "river rafting" rather than "white" water trip?

;)

Liz Moore said...

Hey, I bet there are a lot of us out here who could help you expose your issues. Then you could just skip the class!! ;) LOL