Sunday, September 23, 2007

Great Service today!

Have you ever been to a service where the Holy spirit takes over. Well, today I felt like he did! Today, I worshpped with the East Cobb church. Yes, I was leading, but I think the Holy Spirit took over today! We started with a song that I like to lead call " Let us worship the father" I like to start service on time, so we would end on time. Potluck was to follow. Those who know me- I lovesssss some Potluck! The song was Days of Elijah. I have led this some trillions of time, but today was a different sunday. I believe my worship is so much better when I do it with others. Today proved my case for me. It was different. I could have sung it 20 times this morning. Everyone filled with awe- comes to my mind. Sunday's like today is what it is all about. We got a little glimspe of heaven. God was there today! I wanted to step aside and have his spirit to continue leading. I am not saying that the spirit it not always there. Today was different


_______________________________________________________

How do you know when to listen to the spirit? Today, I questioned myself for the first time about leaving East Cobb and going to North Atlanta. Wow! Be in prayer! I want to listen to God!


_______________________________________________________


Go Dawgs! What a game yesterday! I am becoming a bigger Dawg fan right now. It reminds me of when I finally became a Maverick's fan. It is contagious. What is your favorite college team? Go Dawgs!

1 comment:

Liz Moore said...

God uses you in so many ways during worship. I miss getting to worship with you!! I love those times when it is evident that God is there! I'll be praying!