Thursday, May 24, 2007

2006-2007 School year DONE

I have graded and posted my grades so I am done with this school. Again, it has been a great school year. I have finally arrived at a place that accepts me as me. This is sooo comforting. I love Junior High! I will say it again, I love Junior High.

God has answered many prayers this year. I want share some of them with you today!

1. Selling my house from Texas

2. Moving me out of Texas!

3. Having some real good friends while living in Texas! (Probably my only positive)

4. Moving me to Georgia to be close to my family.

5. Connecting with the students of GAC especially Junior High and Elementary

6. Finding a church family like East Cobb

7. Bringing me closer to my physical family

8. Bringing a few relationships for me to learn once more that I am picky!

9. Starting over with a new school.

10. Seeing that my students at Dallas Christian are doing well!

2 comments:

James E. Miller said...

Sounds like God has blessed you at GACS. I'm happy for you.

It's a wonderful school that obviously cares greatly about you. And you obviously are doing a great job for them.

God always answers our prayers...

Liz Moore said...

I'm glad you had a great year! I know the last year wasn't so great here in Texas. I'm glad you are closer to your mom too. I know that means a lot to you and to her. Just so you know, we love you back here in Texas! And we are so thankful that God had our paths cross. Don't forget we have to hold that door open for each other to get in some day :) Needed any batteries lately ? (inward sssssssss!!) oh, the memories!! :)