Saturday, May 19, 2007

1st Blog


I am writing my very first blog. I will attempt to keep this blog current. I want to stay in touch with my students and their activities this summer. So come on back and see what is new in the life of the GAC guy.

This Summer, I have many activities and goals. I will be assisting Coach Davis at the Sonshine Camp at GAC. We had our first meeting this morning. It looks like a very good crew for the summer. Also, I will be moving into a new house. ( I give my 60 day notice at the end of the month) Another goal of mine for the summer is to LOSE some weight. Be in prayer for my activities and I will be in prayer about yours. What should I be praying for this summer for you? Leave your comments.

1 comment:

James E. Miller said...

I just found your new blog. Very exciting.

So there will be two coach Davises at Sonshine Camp...?

I'll keep your weight-loss plan in my prayers. Pray for me as I plan to take my doctoral coursework comprehensive exams at the end of the summer, and as I start my dissertation in the fall.

Look forward to reading all about the adventures of Terry Davis this summer...