Monday, May 21, 2007

Random


I had a very good weekend with my mom coming to spend the whole weekend. We got to visit a lot and remember the good days. She will come and live with me this summer. I pray that she will begin to explore with freedom.

Senior Sunday at East Cobb was great! 4 great graduates and I will missed my time with the youth group!

Finals, Finals, Finals! as we end another school year, I am soooo excited about the summer. I will be helping with our summer camp here at GAC. It will be a busy summer, but very rewarding. I will blog more, I got finals to grade!

4 comments:

James E. Miller said...

Why is your mom living with you this summer? Is it just for the summer or more permanently?

It's nice you get to spend that time with her.

TD said...

New beginnings for her since my step dad died last december. Hey, I finally started blogging.

Liz Moore said...

Terry Davis! How the heck have you been? I guess I'll have to start posting on your blog, since you Don't Answer Your Emails! :) Hopefully I can keep up with you this way. By the way, I don't see anything posted about a female in your life... any news you need to share? :)

Give us a call if your in the area. You are welcome to stay with us! Good to hear from you! Love ya!

P.S. One of the links on the blogs you read doesn't work :)

Liz Moore said...

I forgot to mention... Chocolate Thunder so suits you for a name :) It made me think of your "Just a little chocolate Jesus" and made me smile :)