Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm 38!!!!!!WOW!!!!

Yes that's right. The less than 250LBS of chocolate will be 38 on January 9, 2009. I was actually born at 6:10 in the morning. 2 years and the chocolate guy will be 40. Where have the years gone, is my question today.

I have lived so far a pretty good life. I have been to South America, Canada, and several states in the US. I have own two houses and a condo. I have paid for 2 cars in full. I have friends in almost every state. I am living near all of my family. Again, I have lived a pretty good life so far. I still have to ask the question-"How did these years go by so fast".

My early years I was living in a city called East Point, Georgia. This is where I have many fond memories and the church located there has played a major part to my life. I really don't have many childhood friends that live there today. Just the church where I was baptized into Christ. I went back last sunday and drove around a bit. I can't believe the time has gone by sooo fast.

My favorite birthday so far has to my 30th where I was thrown my first birthday party with hats, balloons, cakes, and presents. It was very good. Clinton and Belinda Bunch from Dallas Texas and their family threw me a bash. It was fun, and I still remember it today. I think I celebrated my 30th for 6 months. So many people wanted me to celebrate that birthday. It was great! Who knows maybe 38 will be special as well.

38 has made me look inward a lot at my life. I bought a G1 phone on Sunday. Sounds selfish, but if you really know me I don't buy for myself. I am enjoying it. I don't feel guilty. My old phone fell in the toilet on Sunday. Just imagine the sell clerk dropping the phone when I told her what happen. It was funny. Still don't have the sim card, so if I had your cell you might call me so I will have it again. I get to start over. I had about 125 numbers in my cell phone. Now, I must start over and find new friends. HA!

I am looking forward to my 38. I'll post more soon.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Terry!!! You should enjoy some Ben and Jerry's today! Love you man!

Liz Moore said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day and an exciting new year!