Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Adults!

It has been an interesting few weeks. I have been to Colorado Springs, my mom has spent the night at my place, and I am still busy like always.

Adults are a strange bird for me. I can do without them at school except for parents of my students- they are not around during the day. I work really hard to not to offend, but many has their issues. I wish Adults would give EVERYONE the benefit of the doubt and not assume things. I will make it, but I can't be a blessing if you are always going to assume the worst.

Now, I will get off of my soapbox. Life is good other than that. I will be leading a group of Teenagers on a mission trip to New Orleans in a few weeks. It looks like a great group that will be going. I look forward to seeing what God will do with our group.

That's all for now. Be Good!

No comments: