Saturday, October 25, 2008

Macbook!

We are going really slow with Macbook. I do not have all the bells and whistles I need. Don't worry they are coming. I am really excited about the IMovie part. Every month I have to find movie clips and make them available for our faculty to show during their homeroom growth period. Last month was great! Now, I have my own macbook, it should go a lot faster. We are using ProPresenter for our chapel assemblies. It is like Media shout and Easy worship. I am still learning at this stage. It is my latest toy. I was at Starbucks recently, and the women are noticing my new toy. I said they were noticing my new toy, not me! RATS! It is good to be in the mac world. My facebook got a lot of hits when I said I got a mac. So, go get one and join this new adventure.

No comments: