Saturday, November 27, 2010

What is next?

I have been wondering a lot lately, what will be the next step for Terry Davis. I have a had a very good life. I have been to places and met some wonderful people over my lifespan. The big question for me is "What is next?". Many of you know that I lost my mom last Easter. Thanksgiving dinner is one of my family's highlight of the year. My mom is generally in a great mood. I found myself that day a little empty. I missed her, and her wonderful cooking. No one can cook like momma. I began to think about all the wonderful food that she would prepare every year. I love my family. We are a different family. We do have a great time when we get together. So, now back to my original question "what is next?". Answer: I don't know. There are things that I love right now and things that I don't. Some I can control, and others I can not control. I will begin to work on the things I can control. Be in prayer, 2011 is gonna be a great year. I just don't know what it will look like for me. Be in prayer!

Another topic, I will be turning 40 in January. I am beginning to work on my bucket list. This coming Monday, It will be 40 days until my birthday. I plan on adding 1 thing to my list each day until I turn 40. Not sure if I can actually come up with 40 things. I will. I will be posting daily beginning Monday. So, stay in touch.

No comments: