Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Are you a good resource?

In my own world, I try my best to be a good resource for others. I was thinking today about people who wants to be a good resource and never are called upon to help others. I am guilty of this, are you? Are there people around you willing to help, and you don't let them. Why? Serving others is one the greatest feeling I have in life. Giving the opportunity for others to serve is a good thing. Now, go and allow those around you to serve with you instead of you doing it all by yourself.

Last night, I went to a rehearsal of the Gwinnett Symphony Chorus. I think I will join them, but it was a very intimidating experience. All in one night, we sang, German, Latin, and Italian. All in one night. I was worned out as well. 3 hour rehearsal. They were getting ready for their Sunday performance. It was good overall. I look forward to this summer activity.

Summer is around the corner. Please come fast!

No comments: