Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm walking!

I don't know what it is, but I am enjoying walking these days. I have a goal this week of 10 miles which will be 2 miles a day. I am actually going to try 3 miles tomorrow. I did it last week, but I don't want go crazy with this walking thing. I am listening to music and enjoying clearing my mind of today's activities. I am meeting my neighbors as well. One asked me if I was on a health kick. I said look at me, does it look like it. We laughed together.

I know walking is a good thing. I am thinking a lot about summer these days. Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Lori T said...

Hey Terry! I saw your link over on Brandon Lowe's blog. It's Lori (Bontrager) Towell. I hope things are going well for you in Atlanta. It's a great place to be (I LOVE the Braves). Hope you can enjoy going to some games for me!

-Lori @ http://www.thetowells.com