Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Purity Study and New Orleans here I come!

Well, I have been busy teaching 7th grade boys about purity. I and another female teacher are teaching every class period between last friday and February 20th. It is going well. I am having a lot of fun although teaching all day. I am exhausted by the end of the day. I am not getting much sympathy from my fellow teachers. Oh Well, I enjoy 7th graders. They get my jokes and listen very well to the material I am presenting. I told them I am the non-sexpert. I can tell how to not have sex. I'm good. I should take this on the road. Pray that these boys continue to listen. I am getting good feedback from parents as well.

New Orleans here I come with 35 other people. This is my service trip with Junior High kids. Our winter break which I need will be spent in New Orleans serving along side junior high kids. I love our group and I look forward to what will happen while there. Please pray for our efforts.

1 comment:

Liz Moore said...

Have a safe trip! And eat a beignet for me at Cafe Du Monde! Aunt Sally right down from Cafe Du Monde has great pralines as well!